- New More Aggressive Striking Bezel
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 latest LED that enables the E5 to produce an amazing 980 lumen at the brightest level and strobe setting.
- 4 different brightness modes for different lighting needs and different battery runtime.
- Produces a long throw up to 240+ meters combined with an impressive flood light to illuminate objects at both long and close distances.
- Intelligently designed friendly user interface for tactical and self defense uses, integrated easy and simple side switch for quick change of functions.
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output performance.
- Protects electronics against damage caused by improper battery installation through a reverse polarity protection circuit.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Maintains its appearance through extreme weather and rugged treatment with a tough, durable Type III anodized finish.
- Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions.
- Tempered glass resists breakage or scratching on impact, double-sided coating maximizes light output.
- Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick & better heat dispersion.
- Incorporates a built-in removable pocket clip.
- Includes a high quality holster designed to fit belts of various sizes.
- Defends against physical attack with a crenellated bezel on both the head and tail cap for self defense uses.
- Advanced ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for firm grip.
- Stand on tail cap to serve as lamp.
- Weapon mountable with optional remote pressure switch.
- LED type: CREE XM-L2 LED.
- Functions: 4 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode.
- Firefly – 2 lm (706 hrs)
- Low (Time) – 82 lm (15 hrs)
- Medium (Time) – 416 lm (3 hrs)
- High (Time) – 980 lm (1.5 hrs)
- Strobe (Time) -980 lm (3 hrs)
- Battery: Use 2* CR123A or 1* 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, NOT compatible with RCR123A / 16340.
- Length: 126.5 mm. Bezel diameter: 25.4 mm. Body diameter: 22.0 mm. Tailcap diameter: 24.0mm.
- Weight: 69 g (without battery)
- Accessories: 1 holster, 1 battery tube, 1 lanyard, 2 spare O-rings.
- Battery installation is done by removing either the head or the tail cap, The positive end of the battery will face the head. Tighten the unit until it’s completely closed, then push the tail cap to turn it on or off.
- To turn the flashlight off, push the tail cap switch to click. When turned back on, the flashlight will access the mode last used. Once turned off, simply tap the tail cap switch and the flashlight will also directly go to the last mode used.
- To switch functions, turn the light on and press the side switch and release immediately, the mode will change through Firefly – low – medium – high – strobe and then back to the Firefly mode.
- To switch from any mode directly to strobe mode, while the light is on, press the side switch and hold for a split second (0.3 second), the light will change to strobe mode and stay at that function.
- When in strobe function, press and hold side switch, will change to high mode. In another word, you could by pass all the other modes, and only toggle back and forth between high and strobe by press and hold the side switch for a split second.