Canadian Warranty Statement – PowerTac Canada
PowerTac Canada offers a limited warranty for all PowerTac products sold by PowerTac Canada. Please carefully read the limited warranty statement set out below for more details.
The limited warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the original purchaser and continues for the following specified period after that date.
- PowerTac Canada offers a no charge replacement warranty for any PowerTac products that have been found to have a manufacturing defect (in material or workmanship) within fifteen (15) days from the original date of purchase, with regular use. PowerTac Canada reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to offer a product of the same model or, if none is available, a model of equivalent or better value.
- PowerTac Canada offers a no charge repair warranty consisting of labour and replacement parts for any PowerTac products that have been found to have a manufacturing defect (in material or workmanship) within five (5) years from the original date of purchase, with regular use. Different warranty periods may apply for different products. Except as specifically listed herein, no other products, offers or promotions are covered by PowerTac Canada’s limited warranty. If repair services are not available for any reason, PowerTac Canada reserves the right, at its sole option, to provide a refund of the purchase price, less the depreciated value of the PowerTac product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For any PowerTac Canada products outside of the limited warranty period(s) set out above, PowerTac Canada will charge for the labour and replacement parts and notify the customer of the complete cost prior to conducting any such repairs.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. The limited warranty does not cover damages, defects or failures arising out of:
- normal wear and tear;
- consumable items such as batteries and light bulbs;
- battery leakages;
- improper, irregular or unauthorized use of the products including unauthorized repairs, dismantling or use specifically excluded by the warranty or product description, specification or user manual;
- misuse, neglect, tampering or incorrect adjustment of the product;
- unauthorized alterations and/or repairs, if the product’s serial number was removed or if ancillary equipment or accessories not furnished or recommended by PowerTac Canada were used or attached to a PowerTac product; and
- defects arising out of events outside of reasonable control of PowerTac Canada.
PowerTac Canada Dealers will be responsible for their customers. Please contact the dealers or distributors from whom you bought PowerTac lights for warranty support. Please have your PowerTac Canada Limited’s ‘Warranty Card’ and have your purchase invoice or sales receipt ready. PowerTac Canada will support these warranty services.
All authorized dealers of PowerTac Products sold by PowerTac Canada will have access to PowerTac products and replacement parts for the purpose of repairs.